- All entries must have been designed by a Utah-based company or designer within the period of January 2016 through December 2016.
- Submissions must be the original work of the designer(s). Submissions can be made by anyone associated with the entry.
- All submissions must have been designed for a client or as a self-promotional piece.
- The design firm, designer, project name, client and printer (when applicable) must be specified on the entry form for eligibility.
- Student Entries: All work created as part of a college or university curriculum must be submitted in this category. Work is not required to be published and may be a self-promotional piece. Three outstanding students shall receive a Student Copper Ingot. Select “Student” in the 100 Show Online Entry System.
AIGA SLC Chapter reserves the right to forfeit any entry that does not meet these requirements.
HOW TO ENTER
Gather information for your projects BEFORE you log in to the entry system. Unfortunately you will not be able to log in and out of the entry system to build or edit your entries. We suggest you type up the information in a separate document and paste it into the online form. This will make the entry process go smoothly and will prevent you from losing data if the system times out.
A brief is also required. These questions are meant to provide our judges with background that will put the entries in a more appropriate context. Please do not identify the entrant in any way in your answers.
The design problem: What were the goals of the project? Who is the intended audience/users? If you can, describe the issue that needed to be solved or addressed. 350 words maximum.
The design solution: Describe why the design solution was appropriate to the project’s objectives. How was the solution successful? 350 words maximum.
PRICE OF SUBMISSIONS
- Member Entry $50
- Student Member Entry $40
- Non-Member Entry $60
- Student Non-Member Entry $50
- (Late Submission Fee of an additional $10 will be applied from March 27-31)
ENTRIES MUST BE PHYSICAL. FILE UPLOAD IS ONLY USED FOR REFERENCE OF WORK. JUDGING WILL BE ON PHYSICAL PIECES TURNED IN UNLESS PROJECT IS AN INTERACTIVE PIECE. Your work must be received by 5 PM on March 31st in order to be judged.
Underbelly : AIGA 100 Show – Brooke Travis
378 Broadway #3
SLC, UT 84101
Drop-off available between the hours of 10am-5pm Monday-Friday, February 20 – March 31. NO EXCEPTIONS. Street parking available. Underbelly is a Drop-off location ONLY. Reception does not have any AIGA Entry information.